Green Betaine Ground bait :
Betaine is a natural Amino acid product derived from sugar beat and used in animal feeds and aquaculture to stimulate feeding and aid digestion. We use only the highest quality Hcl Betaine available worldwide. An extremely popular mix, effective on both commercial and natural venue.
Evolved Green Betaine ground bait combines the betaine with quality CE certified ingredients such as soya bean, bread crumb, crushed pellet, amninos and flavours to make this exceptional mix.
Our unique 5 day colouring process ensures the ground bait remains colourfast once it enters the water and does NOT wash off like many “Green” ground bait do! This is a quality without compromise ground bait.
Incredibly easy to mix without the need to riddle and suitable for multiple applications, method or cage feeder. Mix wetter to make a perfect paste.
- Includes active amino powders
- Colour fast and flavour packed
- Excellent 1.7 swell rate from dry to wet mixed
- Mixes with ease, no need to riddle
- Suitable for feeder, cupping or balling
- Can be made into a paste
- Suitable for commercial or natural venues
- A versatile mix suitable for Carp, F1’s, Bream, Skimmers & Tench.
Step 1: Empty required amount into mixing bowl or bucket.
Step 2: Add water slowly whilst mixing vigorously with hand or whisk until required consistency is reached.
Step 3: Allow to rest for a few minutes.
Step 4: Add more water and mix again if required and your ready to go.