Preston Innovations Centris NT Reels
- This is the result of over two years of development by their fantastic design team. Loaded with features and built using only the finest materials, the range represents the future! Constructed from the finest grade materials such as a titanium shaft and full aluminium body that has been coupled with a stunning titanium carbon rotor to make it stand out from the crowd.
- It features a compact body with a power drive. This super-slow oscillation worm shaft delivers superb winding power for their size. The technology behind the bail arm means that it will always return to the correct shape. This eliminated the ben bails arms from storage and transit.
- Multi-washers make the micro adjustable front drag incredibly smooth. The push button release allows you to change spools in an instant. Complete with two line clips as standard, it makes fishing two lines incredibly simple.
- CNC machined aluminium die-casting body and side cover
- Titanium carbon rotor and arm lever
- Ni Ti bail wire
- AL forged fully machined spool
- Quick release push button spool
- Rotor brake system
- Long worm shaft oscillation
- Super slow oscillation
- Size: 320 – Gear Ratio: 5.01:1 – Weight: 312g – Bearings: 7 – Spool Capacity: 0.23mm / 150m – Retrieve: 0.75m / Turn
- Size: 420 – Gear Ratio: 5.01:1 – Weight: 325g – Bearings: 7 – Spool Capacity: 0.26mm / 150m – Retrieve: 0.85m / Turn
- Size: 520 – Gear Ratio: 5.01:1 – Weight: 337g – Bearings: 7 – Spool Capacity: 0.28mm / 150m – Retrieve: 0.95m / Turn